Distributed discrete event systems
|type:||Lecture||links:||Registration at QISPOSExercise of lecture distributed discrete event systemsILIAS course of distributed discrete event systems|
|chair:||Institute of Industrial Information Technology (IIIT)|
HSI lecture hall, Bldg. 30.35
Wednesday 09:45 - 11:15, weekly
written, 23.10.2018, 17:30-19:30
- Das Buch Ereignisdiskrete Systeme ist nun kostenlos aus dem KIT-Netz abrufbar.
- Die Ergebnisse der Klausur "Verteilte ereignisdiskrete Systeme" vom 27.03.2018 sind im ILIAS-Kurs verfügbar und hängen am schwarzen Brett des Instituts aus. Die Einsicht findet am Montag, den 23.04.2018, von 16-17 Uhr im Seminarraum (120.1) des IIIT statt.
The lecture notes are available in the associated ILIAS course. The password for the registration will be announced in the first lecture.
Information for the lecture
The lecture "Distributed discrete event systems" is held by Prof. Dr.-Ing. M. Heizmann. The lecture covers system modeling, graph theory, markov theory, queuing systems and max-plus algebra.
The lecture takes place in the summer semester weekly from 9:45 till 11:15 in the HSI lecture hall.
The Lecture is accompanied by a book, which covers the relevant topics:
Fernando Puente León, Uwe Kiencke: Ereignisdiskrete Systeme, 3rd edition, Oldenbourg, Munich, 2013.
(freely available from within the KIT-intranet)
Errata of this book can be found here.
Information for the exam
The exam is written. The next exam will take place on 23.10.2018 from 17.30 till 19.30 at Neue Chemie lecture hall. The registration ends on 16.10.2018. Students of the masters program register at the KIT Campus Management Portal. Furthermore, photo identification has to be provided. If the authorization to attend the exam is not provided, the student will be suspended from the exam.
All students, who registered with a registration sheet (e. g. applying a masters lecture in the bachelor program), have to verify at the exam that they are matriculated and didn't take a leave of absence in the current semester by providing a certificate of matriculation.
Allowed additional resources
- Two double-sided, handwritten, stitched A4 sheets
- 3 books (printed and binded e-books are admissible as books. Handwritten notes in the books are admissible if they refer to the corresponding contents of the books.)
All other additional resources, especially:
- All electronic devices (e. g. pocket calculator, laptop, mobile phone, smartwatch)
- Printed lecture or exercise slides
- Loose papers
Please consider that according to the examination regulations, the re-examination has to be attended at least in the semester after next.